Friday, November 23, 2012

Ice

So I did personality test few years ago, I don't know when but I got this : Powerful choleric. Well at first I thought, it's good to be powerful choleric because of the leadership, confidence and stuff but it turned out that I couldn't always be powerful choleric cause people might hate if I am that way, I thought. My life in Intec has changed me a lot, I took the personality test again and I got Popular Sanguine. Yes, I was happy in Intec. I always took things positively. But, I guess I'm still the powerful choleric Hannah. I am harsh. I spill out everything that across my mind. I'm like a car without a brake. I don't know how to control myself. I always end up hurting those who love me. Sometimes when they say I've no manner, I just feel like screaming out "I HAVE TRIED BUT YOU NEVER REALIZE IT". I just hate when people put the blame on me; I would point out my finger to someone else. I know it's a bad thing to do and I completely aware of it. Sometimes they said the best way to endure it is to keep quiet. I've tried it, but I can't help myself from not replying it cause I don't want them to be wrong. I always think I am right. I always think that when people say bad things about me, they're just looking at the negative side of me; they're not as optimism as I am. Ironically, if I need to think about it again, maybe I am the one who is negative. Everything is so complicated. I don't know how to explain it into words. I may be rude and harsh, but I love them. Maybe I am egoistic cause it's hard for me to show how much I love them. Maybe I've forgotten the feeling of love. No matter how much I watch dramas or movies that show me whats love, up until now, I try so hard to show them I know whats love is, but when I think about it again..I don't think I know whats love. I forget about it. I'm cold.

..And from that moment you said you're embarrassed of me, I've become colder.

No comments: