Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cutest Korean Couple Ever!

So lately, I've been in a lovey dovey mood where I watch damn a lot of korean dramas. Hethehe. So here, I wanna post the top 5 couple of korean dramas that I love to the max! Don't get me wrong, there is a lot other couples that are sweet and romantic, but I'm posting the cute ones in my point of view.

5. Full House (2004) Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) & Lee Young Jae (Rain)

Though the drama aired in 2004, (8 years ago) but I still could not forget the sweet moments of these two persons. They're so cute!!


 this is the moment when Lee Young Jae bought a lot of flowers just because Han Ji Eun likes flowers. Aww
 Three Bears Song! The funniest part ever!


4. Playful Kiss (2010) Oh Ha Ni (Jung So-Min) & Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong)

I remember I watched this drama in 2010, it was during final exam. LOL. This drama is about Oh Ha Ni, a girl who gets lowest grade in school has a crush on Baek Seung Jo who is popular and genius in school. They end up living together because a mild earth quake ruins Ha Ni's house and it turns out that Ha Ni's father is a childhood friend of Seung Jo's father; thus, Seung Jo's father invited Ha Ni's family to live together until the house is rebuilt. And there you go..the love begins when they've lived together. :)

 This is the part I love the most when they studied together til late night!
I like this part; this is after Seung Jo told their parents that they're getting married. Heheh!

3. Love Rain (2012) Jung Ha Na (Yoona) & Seo Jun (Jang Geun Seuk)
 I think I've posted about this drama before. Nevermind, I still find them cute though.


 I like this moment, they slept together, JUST SLEEP. So it's cute.
What I like about this drama, they ended up as married couple and the ending is the wedding ceremony. It's really rare to have such an ending nowadays. Mostly, they try to avoid the typical ending, but it's nice though to bring back the old way of ending a story.


2. My Girlfriend is A Gumiho (2010) Gu Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah) & Cha Dae Wong (Lee Sung Gi)
Gumiho is a nine-taled fox. What I really like about this drama is, Mi Ho is so naive and innocent about love;therefore, she frankly confess her love towards Dae Wong. She goes screaming in public to Dae Wong, "Naega.. Neomu neomu neomu neomu chuahe!" means "I really really really really like you!" 





1. My Princess (2011) Kim Tae Hee (Lee Seol) & Park Hae Young aka Mr P. (Song Seung Hun)
One word that describes this drama: CUTE. They're so sweet and cute together!

This is the part where Hae Young said that he's Lee Seol's boyfriend infront of her crush, Professor Nam. So cute!

First kiss scene!



Really like this scene, Hae Young just came back from New York and he kept on kissing Lee Seol. Then, they hugged and he asked her, "have you been well?" then, "Ahhh..I missed you so much" 
OH GOD!!

I posted this entry for fun. And yeah, maybe on the next entry, I will post Sweet Couple or Romantic Couple. Yeaahh there's a difference between Cute and Sweet :) 

No comments: