She is an ordinary woman but her tiny
appearance lies an extraordinary fortitude. To me, she is the most beautiful
woman on Earth and the queen of my life. As the youngest and the only girl in
my family, I am very closed to her. She is my heart and my soul. There is no
one in this world could gain my respect as much as she could. She is not just the
one who brought me up with her tiny soft hands and her whole kindly heart, but
she is also a teacher to me for the rest of my life. She taught me about the
dos and the don'ts in life : invaluable life lessons so that I could be a
better person in the future. In addition, she is my greatest psychologist
whenever I have to face difficulties and problems in my daily life. She always
listens to my botheration and tries her best to comfort me so that I could feel
better. Whenever people jeer at me, she is my knight in shining armor
who would protect me. Despite of her duties as a faithful wife and loving
mother to 5 children, she never fails to become a successful woman in her
carrier life. Her determination and diligent in work inspired me to pull up my
socks so that I could be as admirable as my mother. As the well-known Abraham
Lincoln quoted, "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel
mother".
No comments:
Post a Comment