Lately, I've noticed myself been drifting away, like I am not myself anymore. Or maybe this is who I really am. I'm always the girl who is stuck in between, too scared to make a choice, too scared if I would make the wrong choice.
I know every choice I made in my life is supposed to be the right choice, even if it is not. I have the power, I have the control over the choice I made and I am the one who can make it right.
But it seems not the case lately.
I don't know exactly the reason why I've been feeling what I am feeling lately. It's complicated and convoluted and twisted and tangled...and what else?
I feel lost. I feel lonely. I looked at the crowd, there were many people around me but I don't know them and they don't know me.
Maybe this is a homesickness, but I always tell myself, "3 weeks more and I'm back for good." So maybe it is not.
Maybe it's like a troop or something, when all the reasons why I feel unhappy are gathering together and making a gigantic sadness in my heart.
Maybe I am just scared of changes.
Or maybe I am just scared of everything. I just don't want to be lost...
No comments:
Post a Comment