I don't know if you could still remember, but it has been 4 years since the first day we met. I still remember that day, everything single thing that happened 4 years ago.
I found myself feeling sad and lonely lately and at first, I couldn't find the reason behind of my sudden sadness.
I don't know if I'm creating a reason to hold onto this feeling or this is the real reason why.
Sometimes I wonder if I really got over you. Maybe I have.
But I just miss you. I miss the old us. I miss the long-night conversations that we had. I miss how you would say you miss me when we didn't talk for a long time. I miss us being friends.
I know I'm pretty much screwed up our friendship over the feelings I had for you. I wish I could turn back time.
We've become a complete stranger to each other. We've walked to different paths. Are there still chances for us?
..............
No comments:
Post a Comment