Saturday, February 9, 2013

Story of my life: Spring Semester

I tried to make a cliche title, and there you go, I made it. LOL

So, as usual, everyone knows I like to write about myself. (how obsess I am toward myself)

No kidding. Life at Intec for Spring semester is damn hectic. It's just been more than a month since the spring sem started, but I'd already done lots of assignments and paper works, and there will be more!! Nevertheless, when I think again what I'd gone thru for the first month of 2013, I had a lot of fun and gained a lot of experiences:

1.  Maulidul Rasul, rumah banjir because our toilet's pipe bocor. And my house got a new toilet bowl. Yay!

2. Lecturer tore the whole class' assignments just because we did a minor mistake and we had to run all around Intec to find a printer to print a new one. And it was 8 in the morning. The library opened at 8.30, and it's like a conspiracy where suddenly the library was blackout. They only received the electricity at 9.15. Then, we'd to stand in front of the lecturer's room, wait and wait for him to open the door so that we could submit the assignment.

3. I volunteered myself to assist a korean exchange student and it was damn hard. You wanna know why? Most of the words I said to him, eventhough the simplest english sentence I could come out with, he couldn't understand. We're like a duck and chicken that trying to communicate with each other.

4. I did really bad on my calculus test. It was a total stupid mistake. 10/5, I simplified it became 1/2. And it was a related questions, so the whole questions were wrong. I got 76/100 and it was very very very bad eventhough I passed. Frankly speaking, I want A instead of "pass".

5. I love critical thinking class! Even though the subject has damn a lot of assignments, but it's a fun class! I love it when we have to read an article and argue with the article as much as we can. And the next assignment is..*drum roll* FORUM. And we're gonna make a role play. Yay.

Enough with the things I had gone through --theres more but I don't wanna make a list too long.


xoxo love.

No comments: