Saturday, February 9, 2013

Extra Post


I'm so excited today so I wanna post another entry.

I have a good news for you. Well it's not for you, it's a good news for myself but I wanna share it with all of you. I hope you won't judge me. I don't mean to show off or whatsoever, alright?

Remember the time when I said I really really really want to go to Penn State?

Guess what....






I got the offer! Alhamdulillah. I knew this last week but only now I got the chance to post about it. Maybe some of you might wonder why "Nor Hannah Ha" well, don't worry, thats my name, I registered as Nor Hannah Hazwani, but they shortened it in my profile, 'cause most of Americans usually have a short first name. So everyone out there, if you're gonna have a son or a daughter, please don't give his/her name too long. It's gonna be hard to register any international exams/universities.

To fly to US, 5 requirements to fulfill.

1. SAT 1000 ()
2. TOEFL 79 ()
3, CGPA 3.5 ( )
4. University Placement ()
5. Visa ( )

So please pray for me to get CGPA 3.5 and Visa.

Love.



No comments: