Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I need an advice

I need an advice, but no one seems there for me. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere. So as for PMR students got their PMR results, I got my TOEFL result which is way more important than PMR. I got 84 for my TOEFL which is not good enough to me. I expect at least 88+ but what to do, Allah knows better whats the best for me. I am a lil bit disappointed with my reading section, I got 16-- the worst mark I've ever gotten so far on reading section. Well most of my friends who took the test at different centre got 90 above. (I know I'm not supposed to feel like this, but maybe, just maybe, their questions were slightly easier than at my centre because most of my friends who took the test at the same centre as I was got around 80+ only) So now, I didn't pass the requirement for University of Michigan--Ann Arbor (U-Mich). Well most of you know that I've been eyeing on Penn State University (PSU), but still I couldn't jeopardize my future by only applying on PSU. We'd to choose 3 universities at least. So now I know I won't stand a chance to get into U-Mich, I only have 2 options of Universities which I am pretty scared if both of the universities won't accept me. However, if I wanna apply another university, (Ohio State University or Purdue University, in my mind) it'll use a lot of money and energy. I need to pay more and I need to get approval from Mara, which is way complicated. So whats gonna be? Should I have faith in the 2 universities I've chosen, believe that I can make it or should I apply another university to play safe?

No comments: