There are a lot of things that running
through my head. A lot of things happened to me lately. I don't know exactly how
to react with the situations I'm facing right now. I chose this path, so I need
to face the ramifications. I'm bemused with what I'm feeling right now; it
feels like a mélange of different feelings are fixed into my heart. I guess I
should ameliorate the bad situations I'm dealing right now.
It was a Friday night, I went to the Girls
Night Out event. I had so much fun that time. I couldn't believe that I was
brave enough to go on the stage and dance the Gangnam style. It was an
accomplishment to me because I was not that bold and fearless before. After the
event ended, I went to my room. He contacted
me and I was thrilled. Unfortunately, my excitement turned out to be dull. He
wanted to make things clear before he left, so he said we're
just friends and don't hope for something more from him. I was speechless; I
didn't know how to react with his words. I was neither mad nor sad. I was
emotionless. I felt like the time had stopped for a few minutes, then only I
came back to the reality. Suddenly the quote, "Just do it, make it
happen" came across my head. I finally got the gut to confess everything I
felt during the time I was holding on to him. I was glad that at least now he
knows the truth and I've got nothing to regret later.
The next event that happened to me was last
Friday, all the ADFP students had a meeting with the OSSP authorities. They
officially announced that MARA has increased the pointer CGPA from 3.0 to 3.5
if we want to fly to the States in one year as a freshman. It's not that I don't believe in myself, but
I'm not that confident. My parents suggested
that I should try to meet the requirements that MARA has stated to fly in one
year. They believe that I'm capable enough to meet all the requisitions: CGPA
3.5, TOEFL 100/120 and SAT 1100/1600. I am not that strong, but I'm not
fragile. This is the time when the "Just Do It, Make It Happen" quote
motivates me to go for the thing I desire. I'm ready to take chances and face
the challenges. Bring it on!
Consequently, from the above experiences
I'd faced, I learned that we've to get out from the box we've been hiding all
this while and go make some differences in our lives. Life is too short for you
to keep waiting for the right moment. Sometimes we just need to stop thinking
and do it instead. Enjoy your life to
the fullest; forget about what people are saying or judging about you. After
all, it's your life, so you need to rule your own world.
No comments:
Post a Comment