Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Awesome people will always stay awesome

Thank God I got awesome classmates. I love my life in Intec. Somehow, I feel like I've changed a lot. Most of my old friends said so. I've learned how to be more stand out, to speak in front of people, to go on the stage and dance, to read more matured tomes like the non-fictions instead of silly fairy tales that people create. I don't mind what people are saying about me, I just don't care. When you don't care what people are saying about you, you'll live a joyful life. Well of course during my time in Intec, I had my ups and downs but I won't let myself to let the downs moment in my life to bring me down. The life I got here is totally different from the life I had in Puncak Alam -not that I'm saying my life was tedious there- where I didn't feel the joy of learning. I'm doing what I love, I gave up on science subjects and I think -I know it's still early to say so- I'd made a correct choice for choosing non-science course. I know some people are saying it's such a waste cause I got straight As for SPM and I took pure science, but you know what, the science subjects that I learned in SPM are totally basic. I don't forget what I learn, it's still a knowledge and useful to me. What I'm trying to say is, do what you love; don't go for what people ask you to do. People like to judge, but it's your decision that you have to follow, not others. Good luck in your life, people! :)

No comments: