So I'm not studying at UiTM Puncak Alam anymore because I got MARA's offer and I will further my studies at Intec, UiTM Shah Alam instead. I'd been there for exactly 1 month, I admit, I like staying there. It's kinda sad to leave that place cause I had awesome classmates and awesome lectures; especially English lecturer & Physics lecturer. You'll never know the level of awesomeness they have. It's incredible how my English lecturer made me excited to be in her class! And my Physics lecturer, he's awesome! He taught us about Ultraman's family background too. And yeah, he's kinda cute and SINGLE. Most of the girls love him.
So here's the pictures of UiTM Puncak Alam:
So here's the park. There's a pond in the middle. Not many people know there's a pond and nice view here. Only those who jog or cycle in the evening would know. :)
And here is our cafeteria. The food there is kinda delicious.
Though it's only 1 month, but I had gained a lot of experiences there. I need to register at Intec tomorrow. I hope I can adapt in the new place. I'm kinda worried and scared to go to Intec. You know, most of the students there are all sponsored by JPA, MARA, Maybank, Bank Negara, Petronas, Yayasan blabla etc. The competition there is very high. Please wish me luck!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment