I hate this feeling. The feeling when you've finished one drama and you got nothing to watch anymore. Well yeah, I always felt that way but this time, I feel totally lost cause before this I was watching 4 korean dramas at the same time- Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, King 2 Hearts & Love Rain. So from all these dramas I think the worst drama is Fashion King, follow by King 2 Hearts (so-so) then Rooftop Prince is quite okay and there you go, Love Rain is the best! Chincha jeongmal jeongmal DAEBAK! If you don't get it why am I like this, why don't you try watching Love Rain? It's one of the best 2012 korean drama. It was directed by the same director as Winter Sonata & Autumn In My Heart too. Most of you know how great those dramas were. Two legendary dramas. So here comes another one!
So here is to the cutest couple ever!!
Jung Ha Na & Seo Jun


No comments:
Post a Comment