I'm kinda excited to fast this year, well because first reason, it has finally come. I mean, I missed Ramadan a lot! Good things happened on previous years during this month. Well, almost every year. During this month, everyone is like becoming incredibly pure and nice. I still remember, each year during my highschool life, well, when it was recess time, we couldn't eat anything and what we did was playing in the class. Haha. We would bring games like board games, cards etc. to school. I know we're supposed to use that time wisely like recite the Quran or maybe study. But NO, we used that time to have fun. But what do you expect? We were kids! Oh yeah, this year would be my first time ever fasting without my family. It's kinda sad, but it's okay, I'm already used to it since I did try few times fasting when I was at UiTM Puncak Alam & once at Intec. So the first time I fasted at UiTM Puncak Alam, I cried. It was sad because I ordered Nasi Goreng Cendawan for my iftar and it tastes like coffee!! If you know what I mean. So when I was eating that damn bitter rice, I remember my mom. She would have cook me delicious food.
Again, I wish you all SELAMAT BERPUASA & SALAM RAMADAN! Have fun fasting! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment