Friday, April 6, 2012

A very busy week!

I've been so busy lately. Got a lot of things to be done.
So what did I do this week? Let's see..

Monday.
I had an appointment with my doctor in the evening. Oh wait, don't worry. I ain't sick. I'm just having a problem that you guys shouldn't know. It's not that important and yes, I'm healthy. At night, I went to Mandarin class. I still can't speak Mandarin but I don't know how, I can read the chinese characters easily. It's actually kinda hard to remember the character and the meaning at the same time.

Tuesday.
I had driving class for 2 hours. I don't know why, I hate driving too slow and yes, I got scold from my teacher for driving too fast. LOL.

Wednesday.
I went to work like usual. Actually, I was thinking about quitting the job but my boss ( from Sering Ukay not Wangsa Maju and hell yeah, I got two bosses) is having a problem to find my replacement..since she's nice, I decided stay until middle of May. Maybe some of you might get confused why I didn't go to work on Monday and Tuesday. I'll tell you why..I'm sort of teacher or tutor, I don't work everyday and I don't work from morning til evening. I just work for 4-5 hours. The payment is not that high, but the experience I got is priceless.

Thursday.
I went to Imkeda Cheras. I had my last driving class. Again, my teacher scolded me for driving too fast. I hate manual cars. Period.
At night, I went to MBO KL Festival City with my brothers. We watched John Carter since my brothers had watched almost all the movies in cinema. Ceh. I haven't watched The Hunger Games yet! :(

Friday.
Today, I had my JPJ test. YES, I PASSED!! Actually I did a lot of mistakes. When parking, my engine was dead for two times. It's not because of clutch, you know what..I forgot to push down my hand break. LOL. But luckily, I still passed it. During the road test, I got a young-kind-quite-good-looking-guy as my tester. Hehe :D He gave me 18/20. I guess I can say I was lucky to get him as my tester.

Saturday.
Tomorrow in the morning I'm going to school for Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. :)
Then at 2.30PM, I have Mandarin class until 4PM.
Then at 5PM, I have music class. Too many classes right? Yes, that's my life.

Sunday.
OMG, I can't wait for Sunday! SHOPPING TIME WITH MY MOM! :D Hehehehe

No comments: