But..I had a bad news. I heard that JPA is not giving any scholarship to go to overseas anymore. Even for local, for the course I want to take (Actuarial Science), they're not giving that much cause it's not their priority course. So my hope for now is Khazanah, Bank Negara & Maybank. From those 3, I desperately want scholarship from Khazanah. Do you want to know why? Because to get that scholarship is really tough. They're having 3 interviews and 1 personality test. The last interview, (if I succeed the personality test and 2 interviews) it will be held by the board trustees and directors ( All the Dato'(s) and Tan Sri(s)) and I would like to go until that finale stage. I like to challenge myself, I guess. I like hard things to get because I don't like to do something that is easy and everyone can do it. Maybe I like to be different and stand out. After all my personality is 'Powerful Choleric'.
After went to PWTC, I went home for a while. Then I went to E.nopi, like usual teaching Maths from 2-5. What shocked me the most is when my boss asked me when I will further my studies and she's somehow feeling unwilling to let me go. I thought she never liked me since she always instructed me to do this and that and never let me do most of everything on my way. I thought she didn't trust me that I can teach those kids since I'm one of the most youngest teacher there. I thought they got nothing to lose if I'm not there anymore. So I was wrong.. I know it's quite hard to find a replacement for me cause E.nopi has their own method to solve Maths questions. They need to train the new teacher (but they never trained me before, I learned it on my own by observing them). They do have some new teachers but they're teaching the 4-6 y/o kids (that was my position 3 months ago). I think it'll be hard for me too to leave that place. But what to do..life must go on. If I go to any University, that time will be a new chapter of my life. Somehow I can't wait to experience life as a college students. I know it'll be a culture shock for me at but I'm still excited.
After finished my work at 5, I went to Wangsa Walk, Popular for a while and I bought a new book that called : Beyond Talent by John C Maxwell. I know it's kinda rare for someone at my age to read such book, self-improving book but I love it. It inspires me to be a better person. Some might said I'm a little bit nerdy but who cares. I have goals in my life and I need to achieve my goals.
So I think yesterday was quite fun and I almost forgot about April Fools. But who on Earth is still playing that old tricks? The last time I fooled someone, when I was 8 years old. When I was 9 years old, I stopped it cause I could see how childish it is to play fool to someone on that date. I think it's okay to play prank, but I just don't get why must it be on 1st April? Nervermind, forget about it. For this month April, I'll be super busy starting on yesterday, 1st April.
And the weird thing about me is I like to make myself busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment