Sunday, April 29, 2012

I miss Korea

So I just got back from Korea a few days ago. So for today, I just wanna share my photos that I took in Korea. :)
 Incheon International Airport
 On my way to the Blue House - The President of Republic South Korea's House.
 One of the picture in the exhibition in
 The Blue House
 Restaurant in Korea, always have that pipe hanging in the middle. LOL
 Wearing their traditional costume. :)
 Montain Sorak National Park
 Teddy Bear Farm

 Everland's Sky Way
 Sakura
 I took those kids' photo cause they're scout like me too! So cute.
 Mountain Sorak.
 These are their food. Kimchi, Seaweed, Mushroom & Goguma (Sweet potatoes)
 Everland :)
 Somewhere in the street.
 Those flowers are so beautiful, so we stopped in the middle of the road. Haha. And yes, that's my mom.
 Somewhere in Seoul.
 Somewhere in Seoul.
 Itaewon ( The only Muslim street there), Seoul.
 With ahjussi (uncle)
 They had changing guard ceremony. I couldn't remember whats this palace's name.
 Nearby the palace.
 Nearby the City Hall.
 Nearby Namdameun Market, Seoul.

 Itaewon, Seoul.
Namdaemun Market, Seoul.

Actually, I had hundreds of photos I took in Korea, here is just some of it. I hope you guys enjoy it, especially Maaduu chingus (My korean dramas' big fan friends). *Jjang*

2 comments:

ziEma Ghazi said...

tak jumpa Running Man ke hannah????..heh heh heh

Han-na said...

Tak jumpa lah pula. Sedih juga ah en :(