So second day of work, but this time I went to E.nopi Sering Ukay. It's near to my house. And they do give me the job as a teacher. I've to work only on Wed & Friday from 4.30 PM- 7.30PM. Yup only 3 hours. But it feels quite long because theres only a few students there. So I felt like the time was running damn slow because it's kinda boring. And E.nopi Sering Ukay is totally different from Wangsa Maju one so I really need to adapt to both of the centre. At Wangsa Maju, theres more than 30 students so 5 hours were nothing to me cause I was so busy with the kids. It's tougher than I thought it would be. Theres also 20% of me said I should stop from working there and find another job and another 80% said I should not give up and try to get along with the kids.
So what it would be? Let the time decide. All I need to do is to love everything I do in my life. Thats the key of happiness. :)
2 comments:
Is that the E.nopi a kindergarten? I just never hear it even I live in Wangsa Maju. Where is the location?
it's not really a kindergarten..how to explain this, hmm, it's like a learning centre for young kids and it's mainly for Maths/English
Post a Comment