So today I went to E.nopi Wangsa Maju, it's the centre where they teach Maths and English for kids 3-6 (maybe?) I don't know. I went there just to ask them whether they still need a teacher and yeah I did become a teacher today (as trial) and the feeling was awesome. There are some kids who damn naughty, some are good, some are so 'manja' and some are trying to become friends with me. So basically, I had so much fun with them. And then I realised I made a mistake in teaching them. I thought the shape was rectangle but it was not. It was diamond shape. Well, everyone makes mistake, I'm still a newbie. Lol, how corny it sounds. So they say if they want me to teach the kids next week, they will give a call. I hope they will. Because this is really the best job I've ever found for me as a school leaver. I'm not interested in working at any restaurant like most of my friends did. So I hope I'll get this job. And why I love this job so much? Because it involves Maths+kids. Perfect combination because I love Maths and this makes me one step closer to become a Paediatrician. At least I've experienced with kids below 6 years old.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment