Annyeong! It has been 3 months right? I've been so busy lately and I'm not the type who always update my blog. I will only write when I'm bored or when I remember my blog. LOL.
Hmm, what should I tell you? Whats the latest news from me?
Oh yeah, I just finished writing an essay for Khazanah scholarship. Damn, the questions are really hard to answer. 500 words, I thought I won't manage to get it but thank God, I finished it in one night. I was writing crap, I know. I'm expecting for the worst but hoping for the best.
Which course am I taking? There's two courses which I don't know which one to choose. It's between Medicine or Actuarial Science. To be honest, since I was a kid, I'd never dreamed of working in the hospital. My desire is more to AS, but I'm scared since it's not a popular course. Some people said it's highly demanding in Malaysia but only when you're the best among the best. Both courses have tough subjects to learn but medicine is more easier to get a job because after you finished your studies, of course you'll become a doctor. Which one will be the right choice?
But when I think about it again, why is it I'd be given a choice? It's 50-50 situation. Maybe..just maybe, because it's 50%, then I just need to work harder to make it 100% so that I will not regret it later and think that I'd made a right choice even though if it was a wrong choice..
What am I saying? I'm confused with my own words..
2 comments:
Good luck and all the best hannah...
I still don't know what course to choose..stuck in the middle of nowhere.
Post a Comment