Sunday, February 20, 2011

Point of view

haha, my problems with my cat has solved. ok, bukan benda tu yang mahu diceritakan sekarang. well, now I think I like to make my own theory. lol. but seriously, when you do take a moment to observe things around you, you'll think that there's still a lot of questions and things that haven't been solved. sometimes, I always ask myself, why do people like this? why do people do things like that when some people think it is wrong? sometimes, solving the problems with people and life are way harder than solving math problems. how long does it take to understand a person? sometimes, you think you understand them but deep inside they do hide and save some for themselves. so it is hard. i don't really understand those people who don't even know how to throw their rubbish into a dusbin, i don't understand why it is so hard for people to do good things and give hope to others. and maybe after I said all these stuffs, some people might say they don't understand why do people give a damn about others? and some might say why do people act like they know everything and post it in their blogs like they are right? so our surroundings are full of whys and we never understand it. only God knows all the answers.

No comments: