I am just wasting my time nowadays. I didn't do much lately. It has been 2weeks since I actually touched my books and read it at nights. There's something bothering me like hell and makes me don't want to do anything for myself. I have changed a lot! Like really a lot! I go to school and hoping the teacher isn't coming. I didn't update my note books and I didn't study at all. My mind is not really with my body. Sometimes I think a lot that I didn't even listen to what people say to me. Now, at school I keep playing cards and whatsoever. Before this, I read novels. So my life is like full of fantasy and I keep thinking about things that I shouldn't be bothered. I have a plan for my life, it is just I am too lazy to do everything. I am tired to be like a perfect person to someone. You never know what I have to do for my house. I have got a lot things to think about and to be worried about! And now, I am running to some other places. Thats why I always think about stupid silly things to make me forget on what I should do in my life. I feel like a total loser. I push myself to hard this time. But.. I have to, okay!
So
I need someone to help but I just don't know who I should trust. I need someone to be a part of my life because I just can't.. can't stand alone and do everything all by myself. I need someone that can take my fears away and make me feels happy and glad and how much I am lucky to have him in my life.. And when I say something like this, people will think that this is all puppy love but I don't care! Because I believe people come and go in one's life. When the time he has to go, then his chapter in my life is over..
No comments:
Post a Comment