Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mistake

Well, you shouldn't be there yesterday. If you weren't there, I think this thing will be a lot easier than now. You shouldn't hanging me like that and I hate you for doing all this to me. Yesterday, I told my self to end all this. Thats it. No more. It was killing me that everyday I had to wait for you. Every night I missed you more and more. Why'd you came to me after I gave up? When you talked to me yesterday, I felt so strange because I was no longer feel the excitement talking to you. And I knew before that one day, we will become like this. When we are already felt like this thing will never work out. But I never thought it will be like this soon. The way you talked to me was totally different than before. No more sweet goodnight wishes, no more "I miss you", no more everything!
Last night, I was thinking of you. I miss you but I don't want it anymore. Enough is enough. Let the God decides. Just go with the flow. You never know how I waited for you and how lifeless I was because of you.
And thank God, He give me the strength to face all this. I think now, I know what I have to do in my life and what I really want to do.
Goodbye.

No comments: