Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stuff.

Hi, it's 12:11AM here in Pennsylvania and I have no idea why I'm writing.

Nothing is disturbing; actually I've a pretty great life right now. Well at least this week since I had no exams or any heavy assignments due this week. I spent almost all of my time watching Netflix, which is really unhealthy and I'm being nothing but unproductive. Well maybe I spent a couple of hours helping Unicef Penn State to raise money, but that doesnt really count, really. I've been slacking off for almost a week and I do need to gear up my momentum again. It kinda worries me that I've been doing nothing, and I know I have a lot of things to do, but the due dates are still far away so I'm pretty much procrastinating most of the time. I sort of feel helpless and purposeless when all I got nothing to do --at least for now-- and I know I will get all nervous and panic when all my college stuffs are gonna be overload at one point in time.

Well readers, I'm sorry you had to read the boring stuffs I just wrote. Just bear with me, I'm bored.
How bored I am? I finished watching all episodes of Greek in 1 month and a half and I just started watching Dexter last Friday and now I'm in season 3. Get it?
And of course I have other commitments on tv shows like The Walking Dead (my favorite of all), Revenge (second rank of my favorite) and others. You'll be surprise if I list all my tv series, and you'd ask how the heck do I find the time to watch all those? My answer? I have no idea how.

No comments: