Thursday, September 30, 2010

A big F!

today I had a bad day! Like really damn f@#$ing bad day! First, I lost my adopted kitten. I cried out loud! Screw you, neighbor!! Then, there was something wrong with my mum's phone and she asked for my phone(well actually it's my bro's) because she said she needs it more than I do. So here I am again, phoneless! Then theres a few of people in my class annoyed me that made me feel like wanting to scream out loud infront of their faces, STFU! I also had a few arguments with my mum. I also am still having problems with T, OMG I hate her! She is always making me feel like killing her! I mean come on! I have tried and I am done trying to be okay with you! Why you have to be so annoying? Your voice could make my ears bleeding everytime I heard you.

No comments: