1. Imma girl, obviously.
2. I was born in 1994, do the maths!
3. Sometimes, I act like a boy but most of the time, people say that I'm too girly.
4. I love all colours so I don't have favourite colour.
5. I also love all subjects in school so I don't have favourite subject.
6. I love shopping with my girlfriends!
7. I love baking and I wish I will discover a new recipe.
8. I love camping, I love jungle trekking.
9. I love playing piano and organ and I would like to play violin, guitar, drum and cello as well.
10. I love watching Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Malay and Indonesian Drama :D
11. I like to support second hero(not the main hero) when it comes to drama.
12. I hate heroin in drama that always innocent and too kind. It's stupid. I like the evil one, lol.13. I like to sleep in class.
14. I love making new friends.
15. I like to learn different kind of languages.
16. I love travelling.
17. I had one dream that I really really want to do : I want to go to all over places in the world.
18. I don't wear tudung.
19. I hate smoking and drinking.
20. I don't care about people sometimes.
21. I also don't care what people think about me.
22. I can be emo and mad like incredible hulk if I don't eat for one whole day: from morning to midnight.
23. I love my hair and I always keep it long. I hate short hair.
24. I love wearing short sleeves shirt.
25. My mood always swings and people can not understand me.
26. I don't like to stare at other people face when I talk to them cause I feel weird if I do so.
27. I like to tell everyone when is my birthday and I hope for a present.
28. I like a guy who's creative in any part :singing, painting etc.
29. I love going out to karaoke and sing out loud there!
30. I love my clique cause they're awesome and we're already together for almost 4years.
31. Sometimes I hate happy ending, I like sad ending .
32. But for my life, of course I want happy ending.
33. Sometimes , I could be so mean to others.
34. I love MCR and I like bands that are not popular in Malaysia.
35. I don't like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
36. I like Disney princess movies: Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc.
37. I love cats especially my cats and fat cats, lol. I like to disturb my cats when they're sleeping.
38. I think tigers are so gorgeous and cute.
39. Sometimes, I like old man who's cute, lol.
40. I don't have any feelings towards a boy who's younger than me.
41. I love to play with kids! And maybe after SPM, I would like to be a teacher in nusery.
42. I love collecting shoes and yeah, I used to be so 'skema' that I liked collecting stamps when I was 7years old.
43. I always say : eleh, lah, kot, gila, and sangat.
44. I can't stand the heat. I always think that Malaysia is 'panas'.
45. I hate wearing schools uniform.
46. I hate walking alone and I don't wanna be a loner.
47. I love taking pictures with my sweet baby camera :D
48. I love my camera and my piano so much. They're like my babies!
49. I love online, ngeh. I like facebook, twitter and ym. Sorry, malas dah nak buka msn.
50. I can cry when I watch sad movies/drama
51. I like to write poems, quotes,short stories and novels about life,love, family and friends.
52. I love reading novels especially love stories. And also, I could cry if it's a sad story.
53. I like to dream cool stuffs. ngeh.
54. Oh my room is pink! everything is pink in my room haha.
55. I sleep with 7 pillows, 5bears and 1 blanket.
56. I love making myself busy. lol.
57. I never know hows the feel of love towards opposite sex. Normally, I just have crush.
58. I'm an open minded person, lol. Tell me everything, I don't give a damn.
59. I'm a straight forward person. If I don't like anything about you, I'll tell you. No secret.
60. When I 'puji' someone, I really mean it!
61. I don't like when people say "eleh hannah dah pandai, tak payah study". Menjatuhkan semangat tahu tak?!
62. I do complain a lot!
63. I don't know how to iron man's shirt. seriously.
64. I like Barbie and WWE! haha!
65. I like to search about animals.
66. I prefer to save animals instead of humans.
67. I don't wear make-up. I hate it.
68. I like natural beauty and natural hair. Tak main lah nak iron iron ni.
69. I'm fat and I'm crazy. lol
70. I love chocolate and ice-cream!
71. I prefer blue and white roses than the red one.
72. I really really like Alice in Wonderland since I was young.
73. I can be so naive sometimes and ask stupid questions.
74. I always 'perasan'. Typical me.
75. I like to go to the zoo and peace places.
76. I hate it when the internet is not working.
77. I love wearing 'Baju Kurung' , seriously. I feel so proud when I'm wearing it.
78. I love wearing heels. hee. Nak nampak tinggi sikit cause I'm short.
79. I don't have bestfriend cause I hardly trust anyone.
80. I rarely use my phone but when I'm in the mood, I use my phone to the max!
81. I love studying when I'm in the mood, if not, I can't even read a single word.
82. I like wondering around without knowing what should I do.
83. I prefer beautiful than hot. For me, hot is for a slut and I'm not that type of girl.
84. I don't know how to make a guy fell in love with me.
85. I always do things at the eleventh hour.
86. I don't like to do schools projects but I like to do my own projects. lol
87. I don't like to use "I U' or 'Saya Awak' . I prefer calling names. Like 'hana and yours'. hee
88. Sometimes, I don't like short forms.
89. Before I sleep, I must comb my hair, wash my face and put some stuffs on my face. I can't sleep if I didn't do all that thang, hee
90. I feel stupid when I like someone.
91. I'm good in numbers, POYO!
92. I like music, arts and science. I hate accounts!
93. I hate frogs like hell!
94. I don't talk to someone's bf and strangers cause I think it's scary.
95. I hate dark, but when I sleep, of course I switch off the lights.
96. I don't watch much television.
97. I hate messy and untidy room, if I don't have much time to clean it up, boleh jadi kusut kot.
98. I hate exam! I always write craps for the answers and sleep during the exam.
99. I'm a nightowl, I've insomnia, I have sleep disorder.
100. I love my family! They're very important to me. Family comes first okay? I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family. I LOVE MY LIFE!
boleh tambah lagi satu tak?
101. I think that I'M AWESOME cause I can write 100things about myself! haaha
2 comments:
woww... poyo okey :p sorri no offence.
haha actually, banyak lagi tau! hahaha
Post a Comment